Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Five Things I Wanted to Do At Work Today, But Couldn't

Five Things I Wanted to Do At Work Today, But Couldn't, For Fear of People Staring Into My Cubical:

(dedicated to Melissa Juhas)

1. Tie my hair into a knot -- I've heard that's impossible to do, but today there was a hair on my sweater and it had a tiny little knot at the end of it. I'd like to try to tie into a knot a whole section of my hair, but can't right now, for fear of people staring.

2. Paint my toenails -- It's time for a pedicure, and I'm ready to paint them (Hey, I could do work while the paint is drying...)

3. Have a rum and Coke, and a smile -- My chapstick reminds me of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum. It's vanilla-flavored, but something about the butteriness of it makes me think of the Captain.

4. Make an appointment to check out a DJ for the wedding -- Well, that I can't do because we don't have any time to go to the appointment. Although people might stare -- you never know.

5. Take a nap -- Come on now. I think this one is self-explanatory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home